About the Venue
Harvester Moon is a rustic farm house with quirky decor, surrounded by spectacular gardens set in the Bellarine Valley.
- Up to 100 people
- Geelong and the Bellarine
- October to April
Address & contact details
- Quirky farm house (ceremonies and receptions 100 guests cocktail style in main room)
- Extensive gardens great for photography (ceremonies and receptions 100 guests cocktail style)
- The Paddock utilised for pop-up glamping on the night of your wedding (provided by Swell Shelter)
No wedding planning service. James and Charlotte manage your event from start to finish and work with your suppliers on the day. We have an extensive list of service providers who we know and trust.
We're open to work with your chosen vendors.
Timing and restrictions
- Last drinks
- Curfews & other restrictions
Music turned down at 11pm.
Food and drinks
- BYO caterer?
Yes. Commercial kitchen is available for caterers to use. Food trucks are also welcome.
- BYO drinks?
No. We supply the alcohol and everything that is involved with your drinks service including staff. Complimentary tea and coffee station is provided.
Cocktail-style venue so no formal seating arrangements.
Caterers or food trucks must bring cutlery, crockery and linen.
All glassware is provided.
Furniture and equipment
- 6 market umbrellas
- Multi-zoned sound system and two wireless microphones
- Portable PA System and microphone
- Festoons for exterior and fairy lights for interior
- 64 colourful retro chairs for ceremony/reception
- 10 Rustic wooden bench seats ceremony/reception
- 24 high bar stools
- 24 low bar stools
- 10 bar tables (2 large rectangular, 6 small square, 2 large circular)
- 10 café tables
- 3 trestle tables
- 1 large grazing table for cheese/dessert
- 2 outdoor spool tables
Decorations: * 2 arbours * 3 chalkboards with easels * 1 event runner chalkboard * 1 rustic door chalkboard (to decorate as you please)
The week prior to your event from 9am until 9pm.
Whenever you can collect your items.
We have a 5x5m storage room that is available the week prior to your wedding and until you are available to collect your belongings.
We remove all rubbish and clean up after your wedding.
There is on-site parking for up 60 cars. We have wheelchair access from the main carpark.
Our property and gardens is set on 4 acres.
Farm House: The Lounge area is approx. 7x5m, ceiling height 4m. The Main Room is 12x5m, ceiling height 3m.
No security required.
All on-site vendors must provide evidence of their own public liability coverage.